This is specially designed bow for right handed people (Martin Pantera magnum has used state of the art technology in the fabrication of this bow).
The good thing is that it comes with vista camouflage (which gives it a clear advantage over another bow available in the market). The price of this bow is a relatively little bit high almost 580 bucks (American dollars).
This item has got everything be it speed, flexibility, and power. It gives the approximate speed of 330 feet per second (and that is something really quick to be honest). D-loop and peep also included in the package and alongside with it martin, adjustable fury completes the kit (makes it a complete package). Everything is pre-assembled and you don’t need to read out the complex guide books to use it. Not to mention “the bow quiver” this is also inclusive and helps in the flexibility of its operation.
In-depth Review Of Martin Pantera Archery Right Hand Bow
Who should use it?
The major purpose of using any such bow is to play some sort of outdoor sport and if you are truly a sportsman then you would never like to play with bad quality sports material. Most of the people participating in the national or international events could buy this and do some practice prior to their events (as this is really simple and easy to use).
The trainers can also use this stuff to teach their students especially the beginners. This bow is a complete package and could also be used for hunting and it is the best ready to use sort of bow for passionate hunters.
The contents include first of all the warranty of the bow and then the contents list adds items like this. A complete bow (along with cams, strings, and cables), arrow quiver, peep bow sight also inclusive in the package, the manual of user safety comes with it as well.
This quick low weighted quality bow gives you the pleasure which you would never have felt before. The best feature of this bow is that it is really simple unlike the other bow available out there very difficult to assemble and then using requires some sort of different skills.
The Martin Pantera bow has been designed with methodologies aiming to give its users a clear advantage as it enables them shooting with great speed around 330 feet per second (if you are a hunter then you would surely like this speed).
Another feature of this bow restricts the use of the bow to only right handed people as the design does not allow left handed people to use it. The dimensions are medium to average as the length reads 46 inches followed by the width 13 inches and then comes finally the thickness of the bow which is around 4 inches. Overall it will be worth remembering experience to use this bow for a very first time.
- Shooting Speed: As per the beginners setting the speed of the arrow from this bow is deadly accurate and it goes in a speed of 330 feet per second (mentioned in product label). This is fairly great speed for any sportsman or an experienced hunter. Compared with other bow speeds this Magnum bow makes its place above all of them in the list.
- Kinetic Energy Of The Bear Archery Legion Compound Bow: That’s the major concerning point for anyone out there how much kinetic energy will it generate? The answer is no that much simple as it depends on factors like how much weight you are using and also the draw length (very crucial factor) and at last on the weight of your arrow. For beginners as they use around 400 grains arrow, the draw length goes something like 26 inches and finally 60 pounds weight will be used. This will generate almost 50 ft pounds Kinetic energy (way ahead compared to another bow).
- The Bow’s Draw Cycle: The draw cycle is just flexible and made for anyone to use (the good thing is its smoothness). The valley is very wide and makes a curve of not more than 0.5 inches or so overall its very comfortable to use.
- Noise Levels And Vibration: A vibration suppressor comes with a bow and it is attached to the ends. The trophy ridge stabilizer also gives it almost a noise free shooting as it also controls the vibration of the bow while shooting an arrow.
- For Hunting: A compact bow available for you if you are a hunter and the speed of an arrow will be lightning fast, deadly accurate and does not make a lot of noises just perfect for hunting.
- Limbs And Riser: The parallel limbs and the riser come with the package and made up of quality materials which do not break (durable). Riser and limbs are connected together via limb pockets and they are also able to control the vibration thus giving you the total grip over the bow.
The Pros & Cons
- The major advantage of this bow is its easy-to-use sort of design, small in size, has vibration and noise control technology, good safety measures for the users.
- It does not include any extra shielding against the thermal variations and this could cost you anytime otherwise everything is just great.
Of course, if you are a serious buyer and want to have a bow with quality material and low noise levels then you should consider it first. Equally great for the first timer and the experts provides you the complete luxury of bow experience.